Caring for your Garments
A well cared for suit should last you a lifetime. Follow these basic instructions to ensure it does!
- Brush your suit gently to remove dust and dirt.
- If you spill something on your suit, blot it immediately. Don't rub it.
- Hang your trousers vertically, and use a good quality hanger that supports the shoulders of your jacket
- Always unbutton your jacket before you sit down to avoid the cloth pulling.
- Allow your suit to 'rest' in between wears.
- If your suit becomes creased, hang it in a damp environment, such as a bathroom.
- If you have your suit dry-cleaned, make sure you use a reputable cleaner that don't use chemical based products. We always recommend you look for a 'Green' Dry Cleaning establishment.
- Store your suit in a breathable bag, away from bright light/sunshine.